At the same time Affinity for Business was born in 2017, we launched My Account, an online portal designed with our customers in mind to help them better manage their water bills.
Since its launch, the team have been working hard to improve the way the portal looks, its user experience, and features.
By using My Account, you can save time, money, and water (that’s awesome!) which is why we think all our customers should take advantage of the portal. Need more convincing? Here are 5 reasons why you’ll love using our My Account portal.
#1 These new features make managing your water consumption even easier
We recently added new features to My Account that allow you to do much more than just pay and view your bills. My Account now allows you to…
- Create multiple admin users to help you manage your account
- Export data from previous bill summaries, meter reads, and consumption data
- View a summary of all previous bills sent by us
- Locate your water meter using our map link and text description
- Submit meter readings
- View the data of multiple meters on a single site
These new features mean your team can detect leaks by submitting and analysing meter data (which could save you large amounts of £££’s!), print copies of your bills at any time, and even more – keeping a close eye on your bill balances may even encourage you to become more water efficient!
#2 You can easily sign up for our other services within the portal
Start the switching process in My Account and sign up for dual service – all you need to do is fill out the short form, follow the steps in the portal and we’ll sort out the rest. If you’re already using My Account, you can find this under ‘Quick Links’
You can also sign up for Direct Debit in My Account, meaning all your bills will be paid on the date of your choice (the 1st or 15th of the month), so you won’t have to worry about a thing!
Simply click ‘Sign up for Direct Debit’ under Quick Links, and follow the steps to sign up.
#3 There are so many reasons to sign up and start using My Account
- It’s free to use
- It’s available to all our customers*
- Invite as many colleagues as you need to help manage your account
- You can access the portal anytime, anywhere, 24/7
- It’s available to use on any device including desktop, smartphone and tablet
- There’s no contract required to use it
*With the exception of a few areas and consolidated billed customers – however, these customers will be able to use it very soon!
#4 Our help and support section has everything you need to know about My Account!
Whether you are signed up to use My Account already, or simply want to know more before you register your account, our FAQ help page can answer any questions you might have. It’s also where you can find our fun video which explains all things My Account!
#5 Registering an account is quick and easy
If your business has a single premise you can register to use My Account now, simply follow the steps on this page (it only takes a few minutes!).
To register multiple premises in My Account, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a friendly member of our team will be happy to set your account up for you.
To register your account, you will need:
- Your customer reference number
- Billing address & postcode (please note, your billing address may be different to your supply address)
- A valid email address that you have access to
If you’re registering multiple premises, you will need to have the above information for each business location.
Not an Affinity for Business customer? Receive all these amazing benefits by switching your clean & waste water to us today!