Our easy-to-use My Account portal allows customers to take control of their account.
What are the benefits of My Account?
- It’s free
- It’s available to everyone*
- It’s available 24/7
- It works on all devices
- You do not need to have a contract with us to use it
- You can self-administer users on My Account and invite as many of your colleagues as you want
What can you do in My Account?
- Manage multiple business locations
- View outstanding balances
- View and download current and historic bills
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere
- Change your billing address
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Submit meter readings
- Find out where your meter is located
- Compare all meter readings in a handy chart (which could help you spot a leak before it’s too late!)
- Monitor your water usage
- Create lists and group multiple sites together
- View details about your closed accounts in a separate list
- Switch on Paperless Billing to get email notifications when your bills are available online instead of getting a paper bill
- View a statement of your account(s)
How do you register for My Account?
Single-site customers can self-register in the portal without needing to contact us.
If you have multiple locations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your customer reference numbers, check digits and billing addresses/postcodes with the subject as ‘My Account’. We’ll link your accounts up for you and then let you know when you’re ready to register! If preferred, you can also fill out our handy form to the right of this page and we’ll get things put in motion for you (if you have more accounts than fields listed, please email instead!)
Need any help?
For more information and FAQ’s, check out our My Account help page.
*With the exception of a few areas and consolidated billed customers – however, these customers will be able to use it very soon!
Multi-site sign up form
Please remember to include your check digit when entering your customer number, e.g. 123456-7.