We’ve recently made updates to our My Account portal so both customers with multiple locations can now manage all of their accounts in one place. We, therefore, thought it was only right to take you on a tour and show you how easy it is to use!
Here are just some of the benefits of using My Account:
● Manage multiple locations on our easy-to-use homepage
● Add multiple users to your account
● View outstanding balances
● View current and historic bills – you can download them / print them out
● View previous meter readings, presented in a simple chart (you’ll find this on the bottom right-hand corner of your account overview)
● Find your sites easily through the handy search bar at the top of the screen
● Favourite your sites – businesses with more than one location can bookmark their sites by clicking the green star next to its name. The site will then appear at the top of the My Account list
● Create nicknames for your sites so you can easily identify them. Just click the little green pencil next to the site name and edit away!
● Switch to us! If you haven’t already, you’ll be able to start the switching process through our online portal
● Pay your bills online with a credit or debit card
Fancy managing your account online? You can register your account by clicking through to My Account on our main site. You can access the portal and log in or register – it’s free!
How do I register to My Account?
If you have multiple locations and would like to register to manage all those accounts in one place, you first need to give us a call on 0345 357 2424 to let us know and we will then configure your accounts to allow you to view them all and provide you with your unique logging in details.
If you have one location then registering your account is quick and easy. Before you start, you will need your customer number (this can be found on your bill), your full address and a valid email address. Once you’ve gone through the registering process and filled out your details, you’ll receive a verification email to confirm your account and there you have it, you’re ready to sign into My Account.
How do I manage My Account?
With My Account, you can keep track of your outgoings by viewing your latest bill and previous bills- you’ll find them in ‘Quick Links’.
In My Account, the Admin User (usually the person who made the account) can add as many users as they like to the profile. You can do this in settings by selecting the ‘Settings’ tab in the top right-hand corner of the page. Once you’re in, take a look at the options on the left-hand side, click ‘User-Management’ and then ‘Add New User’, fill in the details of the person you would like to add and your team will be ready to start managing your water bills.
Now that you’re a pro at using our My Accounts Portal, why not register your single site online today or give us a call to register multiple locations.
If you need any help using our My Accounts portal or simply want to set up your multiple locations account, feel free to drop us a line on 0345 357 2424 or email us at email@example.com – we’ll be happy to help!