Since 1 April 2020, Castle Water now provides all of your retail water services including billing, payment collection and a range of associated customer services. We provide you with a single point of contact on all issues and will liaise on your behalf with your wholesaler on issues such as meter accuracy checks and leak allowances.
What does this mean for you?
- There’s no action required from you
- The charges you pay for your water services remain unchanged. Full details are set out in our Scheme of Charges which can be found on our website at castlewater.co.uk/info.
- If you currently pay by Direct Debit, you don’t need to do anything
- If you have a contract with Affinity for Business, your contract will not change
- You will still be able to use your Affinity for Business E-Billing account to manage previous invoices (My Account will be switched off in due course). If you have used or are currently using our E-Billing or My Account portal(s), Castle Water will create a new account for you on their My Account customer portal within the next few weeks
- Castle Water aims to take a meter reading at least once a year, per customer site. To help improve the accuracy of your water bill, you can submit your own readings at any time online at castlewater.co.uk/meterread or via the Castle Water MyAccount customer portal
- Got multiple meters and/or multiple premises? We can provide one simple bill. Find out more at castlewater.co.uk/consolidated-billing
- Your services are provided under a Deemed Contract, which is based on terms set by Ofwat. The full Scheme of Terms & Conditions can also be found on our website at castlewater.co.uk/T&Cs
Key Account Customers
Your Key Account & Trade Effluent Team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm to answer any questions you may have about your account.
Your dedicated line is 01250 718718 or you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org